Toronto Paramedic Services Safe City Program is the primary provider of First Aid, CPR and AED training to the City of Toronto. Courses offered internally to city staff are also available to the general public. All courses meet WSIB and ILCOR standards. The Toronto Paramedic Services Safe City Program also manages approximately 1500 automatic external defibrillators city wide. Select the P.A.D. link above to register an AED or for more information on our PAD Program email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416 392 9833.
You are the strongest link
Early CPR and early defibrillation increases cardiac arrest survival up to 75%
Toronto Paramedic Services is committed to improving cardiac arrest survival. Our community outreach programs promote prevention and our media campaigns under "You are the Strongest Link" seek to increase awareness and education for the public in early CPR and AED.
To sign up for a course near you, go to www.toronto.ca/safecity or call 416 392 9833.
Available Servies with AED Registration:
An easy to manage, web-based monitoring system provides you with up-to-date, real-time status updates of all your AEDs.
Track inspections and stay informed of any upcoming pad or battery expirations.
In addition, you have the option to track and manage the training status of your first aid-trained staff.
- Easily manage and track AEDs and trained staff.
- Web-based program – no software download required for use.
- TrackMyAED is accessible via any computer or mobile device with an internet connection through a web browser.
- Accessibility to data and reports is available 24/7.
- Easy access to user manuals and other documentation for your specific AED unit and products.
- Record maintenance checks of AED units.
- Make changes to your AED program, such as removing or adding an AED, and replacing pads and batteries.
- Run customized reports that help manage your AED program and personnel.
- Our program automatically sends emails notifications to alert you when your pads and or batteries are about to expire (60 day notification).
- The maintenance report section allows you to run reports beyond accessories that need attention.
- Easy access to user manuals, video instructions, and directions of how to replace your pads and batteries.
- Recorded maintenance check reports of AED units.
- Track consumable items, such as batteries and electrode pads.
- Run reports that help manage your AED program and personnel.
- TrackMyAED makes it easy to manage your trained staff at each site to see when it is time to renew their training certifications.
- The program automatically sends emails notifications to alert you when your staff training needs to be renewed (60 day notification).
- The site is customizable to meet all your training needs and requirements. You can add additional qualifications to the site with additional reminders set to ensure all training requirements meet the needs of your organization.
- TrackMyAED makes it easy to manage the staff at each location responsible for ensuring your equipment is rescue-ready.
- You can easily manage site contacts, view the training status of the staff at each location, and add additional staff when required.
- Videos are available to help ensure accessories are correctly replaced as older accessories expire.
- Add or manage an AED with our single page Add and Edit sections.
- Quick sort view headers, global and filtered search, data import and export capability, and alerts customization, all on a single page.
- The dashboard enables administrators to view the real-time status of their AED programs with one simple click. The colour-coded graphics make it easy to identify AEDs that may need immediate attention.
- Through this exclusive management tool, an administrator will be able to view the status of routine maintenance checks, electrode pads, batteries, and trained responder’s certifications.
- In Map View, you can see an overall view of your entire AED Program. The map view will allow you easy access to each AED site, providing an overview of all locations to include addresses, geographical coordinates, times of availability, and site contact information.
- As your organization expands, we will modify your program to meet those needs.